Lake Kepwari - Diversion Outflow
Basin : Collie River
Catchment : Collie River
The condition of the Lake Kepwari - Diversion Outflow site (site code: CR20), in the upper catchment of the Collie River was assessed over a 100-m length of stream in February, May, August and October 2015.
The assessment was conducted using standard methods from the South West Index of River Condition. Measures chosen for this assessment included fish and crayfish, aquatic habitat, water quality (dissolved oxygen, temperature, electrical conductivity, and pH logged every 30 minutes for most of 2015), fringing vegetation, channel morphology, erosion, connectivity, local land use and flow.
An online condition summary for this site has not been prepared. Please contact the Departments River Science team for site information, and see below for links to information on some of the species found at the site, and some images taken in 2015.
Fish and crayfish
Six fish and three crayfish species were found at this site in 2015 (combination of all four sampling events), including two exotic fish.
A list of species is provided at the bottom of the page, click on the images to learn more about each species.
Note: only fish and crayfish are targeted by sampling methods, however where other species were caught and/or observed they are included below.
Explore other sites in the catchment
- Brunswick pools
- Brunswick River - Beela Road
- Brunswick River - Big Tree Road Bridge
- Brunswick River - Riverbank Walk
- Brunswick River - Upstream Mornington Road Bridge
- Chicken Creek
- Collie River - Booth Street
- Collie River - Cardiff Town Pool
- Collie River - Collie River Road
- Collie River - Collie-Preston Road
- Collie River - Coolangatta Farm Gauging Station
- Collie River - Coolangatta Gauging Station Downstream
- Collie River - Coolangatta Gauging Station Upstream
- Collie River - Downstream Mungalup Tower
- Collie River - Downstream Rose Road Gauging Station
- Collie River - Hetherington Road
- Collie River - River Road Bridge
- Collie River - Treendale Road
- Collie River - Upstream Lake Kepwari
- Collie River - Upstream Minninup Pool
- Collie River - Upstream South Branch
- Collie River - Wellington Dam Wall
- Collie River East Branch - Duderling Pool
- Collie River East Branch - Quinns Road 1
- Collie River East Branch - Quinns Road 2
- Collie River East Branch - Upstream Collie-Williams Road
- Collie River East Branch - US Diversion Site
- Collie River South Branch - Long Pool
- Harris River - Downstream Harris Dam 1
- Harris River - Downstream Harris Dam 2
- Harris River - Downstream Tallanalla Gauging Station
- Lake Kepwari - Diversion Inlet
- Lake Kepwari - Northern End
- Lake Kepwari - River Channel
- Wellesley River - Devlin Road