Lennard Brook - Lennards Road
Basin : Moore-Hill rivers
Catchment : Moore River
The condition of the Lennard Brook - Lennards Road (site code: MR14QUIN2), in the upper catchment of the Lenanrd Brook has been assessed in the summer of 2010/11 (February, March and April) 2016/17 (March).
The assessment was conducted using standard methods from the South West Index of River Condition. Measures chosen for this assessment included fish and crayfish, aquatic habitat, water quality (dissolved oxygen, temperature, electrical conductivity, and pH logged over 24h), fringing vegetation, channel morphology, erosion, connectivity, local land use and flow.
An online condition summary for this site in 2017 has not been prepared. The report for the 2010/11 sampling can be found here.
Please contact the Departments River Science team for site information, and see below for links to information on some of the species found at the site, and some images taken in 2017.
Fish and crayfish
Three fish and one crayfish species were found at this site in March 2017.
This was similar to what was found in 2011, except that gilgie (Cherax quinquecarinatus) was not found in 2017.
A list of species collected in 2017 is provided at the bottom of the page, click on the images to learn more about each species.
Note: only fish and crayfish are targeted by sampling methods, however where other species were caught and/or observed they are included below.
Explore other sites in the catchment
- Fletcher Gully - New Norcia Road
- Gingin Brook - Downstream Cheriton weir
- Gingin Brook - Downstream Mungala Brook
- Gingin Brook - Mortimer Street Gauging Station
- Gingin Brook - Upstream Mungala Brook
- Gingin Brook - Whakea Road
- Lennard Brook - Lennards Road 3
- Lennard Brook - Upstream Brand Highway
- Lower Gingin Brook Downstream
- Lower Gingin Brook Upstream
- Moore River - Lancelin Road Bridge
- Moore River - Mogumber West Nature Reserve
- Moore River - Regans Ford
- Moore River - Upstream Bindoon-Moora Road
- Moore River - Waterville Road
- Moore River North Branch - Bindoon Moora Road
- Moore River North Branch - Dandaragan Street
- Moore River North Branch - Molloy Street Moora
- Moore River North Branch - Upstream of Long Pool Bridge Gauging Station
- Red Gully Creek