Track Off Dingo Rd
Basin : Harvey River
Catchment : Harvey River
The condition of the Track Off Dingo Rd site (site code: HARV09), in the upper catchment of the Harvey River, was assessed in 2011 between 14 and 15 February, 17 and 18 March, 14 and 15 April and 12 and 13 May 2011. At this time no previous assessments of river ecology had been reported.
The assessment was conducted using standard methods from the South West Index of River Condition. Measures chosen for this assessment included fish and crayfish, aquatic habitat, water quality (dissolved oxygen, temperature logged over 24h, and spot readings of electrical conductivity and pH ), fringing vegetation, channel morphology, erosion, connectivity, local land use and flow.
An online condition summary for this site has not been prepared. Please contact the Departments River Science team for site information, and see below for links to information on some of the species found at the site, and some images taken in 2011.
Fish and crayfish
One fish and two crayfish species were found at this site in 2011 (combination of all sampling events), no exotic species were found.
A list of species is provided at the bottom of the page, click on the images to learn more about each species.
Note: only fish and crayfish are targeted by sampling methods, however where other species were caught and/or observed they are included below
Explore other sites in the catchment
- Clifton Park
- Drakes Brook - Downstream Drakes Brook Dam
- Drakes Brook - Downstream of Dam Wall
- Drakes Brook - Upstream Drakes Brook Dam
- Drakesbrook Drain
- Harvey Main Drain - Bristol Road
- Harvey Main Drain - Johnston Road
- Harvey Main Drain - Riverdale Road
- Harvey River - Hanson Road
- Homestead Road
- Logue Brook - Clifton Road
- Logue Brook - Logue Brook Dam Road
- Logue Brook - South West Highway
- Logue Brook Drain - Trotter Road
- Mayfield Drain - Old Bunbury Road
- River Road
- Samson Brook - Downstream Samson Brook Dam 1
- Samson Brook - Downstream Samson Brook Dam 2
- Sunnyvale Gauging Station
- Upstream of Dingo Road Gauging station
- Upstream of Pig Camp
- Wokalup Creek - Downstream Wokalup Dam